пятница, 30 ноября 2018 г.

That's me in the middle of time and space. I'm already a graduate



-That was last year, this day. Do you remember how hard it was raining?
- Yeah, and we came home so late. That was a fantastic, funny day.
- Oh, look at this photo !
-No, that’s not a good one, delete it.
Colors, scenes, faces of known and unknown people, inertia, weather, words, unpredictable and the same time very expected events, I remember…
We walk, then we move faster, then we start running, sometimes we hurry, but where do we hurry? Dreams, goals, behind the future. Sometimes the dream becomes a goal, and sometimes the opposite. Maybe you don't admit, but I know. Sometimes we think so much about our future, our plans, that we move to another place, another region, and sometimes we miss. Once again, we brows the pictures, chat, or maybe think alone and move to another region, but this time it's old and real.
-This week are Sebastatsi’s days.
- Yes, that was last year the same time, but this year we are already graduates.
Last year?... How much has changed? The same faces, the same days, but something is different. We have changed, look, type, situation, year, everything is always different. We get up and start running very fast, but we forget to walk quietly, and that's why we're back, the same way is in sports. We are sitting on the path of the past and the future so often that the moment passes like a metro. Metro, camera, voices, colors, cold wind, November 8, I remember. What am I writing? Just a word in my text and again the past. But after losing the present, we want to go back again, but why, do we miss, do we wait ? Maybe ...
"Now I'm going to wrap it up, get dressed and go out, I'll be there at 18:00." Forgetting about my text again, I run into my mind. We all are hiding, want to show that we walk in time, but if you want to know the reality, we're trying. It is human psychology, our subconsciousness, that’s we in the midst of time and space.
                                                   ***
I’m Svetlana. When people get acquainted with me, ask my name, and the next question that is almost always sounded is that. “Do you have any other nationality blood?”. I have already put up with this endless question. Many people describe me like a blonde, white, with a Slavic name, intelligent and communicative. Basically I don’t like to talk about me, how I am for real. Only the closest people around me can answer this question, they know me very well, with good and bad sides of my character, advantages and disadvantages, but there is a Svetlana, which is still closed for everyone , it's only my limit.
Most of all I value human relationships and often mention that I am generous in my relationships. Under the generous word, everyone comes to the material, but not, I mean the attention, caring for friends.
   I was thinking long time to move here, but it was a little bit hard period in my life, and I quickly made a decision, and the Educomplex welcomed me with a very big love, I quickly got used to whole these and became a part of it. I remember the day when I first entered the Educomplex and the first thing I saw was the Marble Hall.
Actually, I have been studying in the Educomplex for a very short time, it is the second year, but already I am a graduate. At the same time, I have done so much in this short period that its impossible to tell about everything.
   My first trip, when I overcame the southern peak of Aragats. It was the last week of September when we were implementing the "Drawing Pirosmani" project. During the project I got acquainted with the artist's life, works, and discovered interesting facts for me.
The first meeting in the “Art club”, with the main editor of the Civilnet website, than the meetings and their coverage became a common and pleasant events for me.
  In this short period I learned a new language and tried to use and practice. I am glad that every Sebastian in the Educomplex has a great choice of groups (theater, photography, painting, make-up ...) and the opportunity to explain her/his own thoughts and projects. You just have to make a clever approach and use the time correctly and efficiently.
That was pretty much impressive implementing one of the e-Twinning projects during English lessons, working on the Norwegian fairy tale within the Armenian-Norwegian project, and to see Norwegian version of the Armenian fairy tale by their perception. We worked for a long time, filmed, and then we exchanged our videos with Norwegian friends. We decided to play the spectacle  at school, but the result was just ridiculous. For another time definitely I'll tell you:)
We have weeks of training and projects in our Educomplex. We did not miss this opportunity too. And in autumn and in spring with my friends we have implemented our private project, which we called "The breath of our city". Extensive work, a year has passed, but we have not finished yet. Hopefully, we'll have finish it, until "Goodbye, Jubilation."
If I continue writing, I will write with dozen of pages, because in a short period of time I have a lot to remember, but I don’t need to stand. It's the last year, and each of us realizes that we are entering a more mature and responsible cycle, so we're ready for it, we have dreams, goals, sometimes we care about them, but we don’t have to run. We have to walk, to walk calmly, as we are yet Sebastians, and efficiently use our recent months at the Educomplex.
  I'll miss you, my dear Educomplex. I'll miss the music sounds from the Marble Hall, the colorful and warm library, the teachers, each with unique type, greetings from my classmates walking in the corridors, exciting and funny events.
  I leave with the love and warmth that you have given me, the memories of this bright and lovely period that will accompany me at other cycles of my life.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий